|—||Adorable elderly woman in Star Trek theater tonight (via nerdachecakes)|
They were careless people, Tom & Daisy— they smashed up things and creatures and then retreated back into their money or their vast carelessness, or whatever it was that kept them together, and let other people clean up the mess they had made.
This is too perfect
I know you wanted this on your dash.
This is the best thing I’ve ever seen.
if you listen you can hear it when it lands
The Great Gatsby Soundtrack - Downloads
- Beyonce Feat Andre 3000 - Back to black [x]
- The Bryan Ferri Orchestra - Love is the drug [x]
- Coco O. of Quadron - Where the wind blows [x]
- Emeli Sande - Crazy in love [x]
- Fergie feat Q.tip - & GoonRock - A little party never killed anybody (All We Got) [x]
- Florence The Machine - Over the Love [x]
- Gotye - Hearts a Mess [x]
- Jack White - Love is Blindless [x]
- Jay Z - $ 100 Bill [x]
- Lana Del Rey - Young And Beautiful [x]
- Nero - In The Past [x]
- Sia - Kill & Run [x]
- Filter - Happy Together [x]
- Will.I.Am. - Bang Bang [x]
“I always think of the Doctor, bizarrely, as the more human one. Because he’s sort of like, in my mind, an angel who aspires to be human. Whereas Sherlock Holmes is a human being who aspires to be a god.”
Reversed order = genius! Free hugs, all around!
I don’t know why this is so great, but it is.
OH GOD IT JUST LOOKS SO GENTLE
SHHH LET ME LOVE YOU
And in that instant, John figured it out. All of it. Moriarty wasn’t the homicidal psychopath he pretended to be, he was just a lonely man in need of a hug.